5. King Herod Antipas, c. 20 B.C. – 39 A.D
- Son of Herod the Great
- Beheaded John the Baptist (This is a great discussion point. John the Baptist was imprisoned by Herod because he spoke the truth about Herod’s relationship.)
- Sermon, this is pretty good but the guy’s jacket… is that leather?
- Jesus called him “that fox”. “He replied, “Go tell that fox, ‘I will keep on driving out demons and healing people today and tomorrow, and on the third day I will reach my goal.’ Luke 13: 32, New International Version
- Bible Details
6. Magi or Three Wise Men, Matthew 2
- Nativity Story segment about the Three Wise Men
- Isaiah 49
7. Emperor Wang Mang of China, 9 A.D.
Wang Mang was an early emperor of China. One of the ways he increased his wealth was to exchange gold coins, in picture, for bronze.
8. Jesus at the Temple, 12 Years Old, Luke 2